Shine i2900 Chemiluminescense Immunoassay Analyzer
Fully Automated CLIA Analyzer
1. Highly integrated desktop equipment;
2. Test speed: the fastest speed can reach 200T/H, and the test result can be output within 15min;
3. Emergency room design, which can be added at any time;
4. Compatible with alkaline phosphatase and acridinium ester luminescence system;
5. High precision: within batch variation<3%.
External dimensions: 100cm*67cm*76cm
Luminescent enzyme immunoassay
From the point of view of labeled immunoassay, Chem Ilum Inescen t enzym e imm Unoassay (CL e IA) belongs to enzyme immunoassay, except that the substrate of enzyme reaction is the light agent and the operation steps are identical with that of enzymic immunoassay : Enzyme-labeled bioactive substances (such as enzyme-labeled antigens or antibodies) are used for immune reaction, and the enzymes on the immune reaction complex act on the luminescent substrate, which emits light under the action of the signal reagent, and the luminescence measurement is carried out with the luminescence signal analyzer. Currently, the commonly used labeling enzymes are horseradish peroxidase (HRP) and alkaline phosphatase (AL P), which have their own luminescent substrates.